Gordon Brown's old seat Kirkcaldy sees Labour wiped out, a majority of 23,000 completely trounced.
Brecon and Radnorshire and Burnley are both losses for Liberal Democrats to Conservatives and Labour respectively.
Ealing Central and Acton go from Conservatives to Labour.
Labour gaining two seats in England more than wiped out by the 27% swing against it in Scotland.
Over 6% swing from Liberal Democrats to Conservatives, and same to Labour.
Labour front bench starting to sound defeated, but lead Scottish nationalist socialist denier Alex Salmond still claiming there could be a "progressive" majority in Westminster.
Warwickshire North - Labour's number one target, stays Conservative.
Colchester goes from Liberal Democrats to Conservatives.
Love the Daily Mirror front page
- Labour not trusted with the economy given Conservative's led recovery
- No Liberal Democrat credit for the recovery
- Labour's class war rhetoric has failed, miserably.
- UKIP has hurt Labour, but hasn't broken through into winning seats
- Scottish nationalism is the beast that has swallowed up all in its wake
Telegraph columnist Dan Hodges, long damning Labour's leftward switch, has been vindicated.
Liberal Democrat 1